Re: win32 http server

None of these suggestions make sense, but I see what you're driving
it.  We really do need to add documentation on how to take the
boot-floppies area and turning that into an HTTP arrangement.  All you
really have to do is grab all the stuff, i.e., from
/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-<arch>/current, and serve that up via
HTTP, probably from the URL /debian/.

Voila?

Why bother, in that case, with specific instructions for proprietary
web servers, of which there are about a million?  Why bother with some
crazy proprietary Java solution?