downloading from CVS

This is what I get when I try to download from
cvs.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/

-----
Alert!: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error
-----

then this message:

-----
Error

Error:Unexpected output from cvs co: cvscheckout: Sorry, you don't
have read/write access to the history file cvs [checkout aborted].
/cvs/debian-boot/CVSROOT/history: Permission denied

Check whether the directory /cvs/debian-boot/CVSROOT exists and the
script has write-access to the CVSROOT/history file if it exists.
The script needs to place lock files in the directory the file is in
as well.
-----

Adam had given me:
http://cvs.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/debian-boot/boot-floppies/
that URL now generates a "404 Not Found" error

http://cvs.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/boot-floppies/
is valid

Does this mean that non-developers can not access CVS anymore,
or did someone mess up the cvsweb config?

later,

	Bruce