Re: new after-boot config (long)

Michael Sobolev wrote:
> My main concern is i18n.  Correct me: debconf does not support i18n.

In fact, I wrote the core of it today. All the text on the templates can now
be translated.

Of course, there are all kinds of issues, like, whiptail and dialog do not
themselves seem to be i18n'd, and debconf itself has bits that need to be
i18n'd (though none of them should show up in this particular application).
But at least the core data displayed to the user can be localized now, and
I'll take translations of both the templates files in base-config..

--
see shy jo