Re: new after-boot config (long)

Erik Andersen wrote:
> >         n. none of the above
> >
> > 	Choose the Debian mirror to use [h] h
> >

> On the whole, this looks realy nice.  It should allow you to
> manually select a different mirror.  For example, my ISP keeps
> a full debian mirror that is 3 hops from me, which means it is
> really fast.  Also, what does "none of the above" mean?  Does
> it mean return to the previous menu?

It lets you enter mirror info manually in the step right before that one:

   Select the country the mirror should be in. The goal is to find a mirror
   that is close to you on the network -- be aware that near countries, or
   even your own, may not be the best choice.

   If you want to enter mirror information manually, select the last item on
   the list.

   u. United States
   15. enter information manually

   Select a country: u

"None of the above" is specific to the text frontend of debconf, and
shouldn't have appeared there. Oops -- debconf bug; fixed.

--
see shy jo