Re: new after-boot config (long)

On Sat Jan 08, 2000 at 02:14:08AM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Select the Debian mirror apt should use. You should select a mirror that is
> close to you on the net.
>
>         f. ftp.debian.org
>         a. ftp.eecs.umich.edu
>         d. debian.midco.net
>         h. http.us.debian.org
>         b. debian.terrabox.com
>         c. ftp.netgod.net
>         l. llug.sep.bnl.gov
>         e. debian.law.miami.edu
>         g. ftp.opensource.captech.com
> 	t. tod.net
>         s. sunsite.unc.edu
>         i. debian.gimp.dyndns.org
>         j. ftp.digex.net
>         k. debian.efis.ucr.ac.cr
>         m. ftp.us.debian.org
>         o. ftp.cs.unm.edu
>         p. debian.crosslink.net
>         q. ftp-mirror.internap.com
>         r. ftp.tux.org
>         n. none of the above
>
> 	Choose the Debian mirror to use [h] h

On the whole, this looks realy nice.  It should allow you to
manually select a different mirror.  For example, my ISP keeps
a full debian mirror that is 3 hops from me, which means it is
really fast.  Also, what does "none of the above" mean?  Does
it mean return to the previous menu?

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/