Re: Thoughts after an install (well, partway through)

On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 12:30:27AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> I haven't heard of such plans.  My impression was that console-apt
> wasn't ready.. is it?

Console-apt is great, it has evolved a lot since the few past weeks/months. I
think it is ready, providing most functionalities of dselect, but then i am
used of using dpkg/lftp or apt-egt directly, and perhaps did not see the
hidden problem it has.

gnome-apt seems a little crude still, i find.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER