Re: dbootstrap, verbose, quiet, and prompts

On Jan 05, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> What I'd like to do is make the following prompts in 'verbose' only:
[...]
>   * confirm mke2fs on partition

I think we probably need to keep that in at the default level, to
reduce the incidence of brainfart problems wiping out the wrong
partition.  OTOH, it is extra "pecking" ;-)

Otherwise, the scheme looks good.

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence          |       Get Debian GNU/Linux CDROMs       |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>     |      http://www.lordsutch.com/cds/      |
|      Open Directory Editor      |         Your site belongs here.         |
|        http://dmoz.org/         |     [Commercialize your sig today!]     |