Re: post installation and reboot tasks (was Re: diskles-image-*)

On Mon Jan 03, 2000 at 06:45:35PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Erik Andersen wrote:
> > > That would be no code duplication...
> >
> > Just curius, exactly _when_ would adduser be called?
> > This is after the reboot into the newly installed system, right?
>
> Correct. It's already called then, actually.

Right.  I just wasn't clear from the context if somebody was
planning some radical changes.  It _could_ be done the install
disks, but it would require adding libcrypt (19k) and something
like tinylogin(37k).  Probably not worth it,

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org