Re: diskles-image-*

Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> *Exactly* -- i.e., creating a root account, optionally creating a user
> account, turn on shadow or not, removing PCMCIA if not needed or not.
> I'd also want to add the apt-configurator step, then the tasksel step,
> and then the xviddetect step.

One thing I'm not sure about is if I should replace the adduser call with
debconf code or not. It'd be more consitent, but also duplicate code.

> I'd love to work closely with you to get all this in.  All the logic
> is already there, we just gotta port it to debconf and stitch it
> together in the right order.  It's this last 10% of work which will
> make installation feel *so* much nicer for users.

Yep.

I will make this my priority beginning Wednesday. I have to catch up on
nearly 2 weeks of work and get DWN out before I can dovote much time to it.

--
see shy jo