Re: Announcing FAI 1.0 (Fully automatic Installation)

> I'm very happy to announce the first release of FAI (Fully automatic
> installation).
>
> FAI is a non interactive system to install a Debian Linux operating
> system on a PC cluster. You can take one or more virgin PCs, turn on
> the power and after a few minutes Linux is installed, configured and
> running on the whole cluster, without any interaction necessary. In

One question: Is FAI _only_ a setup method for a cluster or is it also
a aesy setup method for serveral computers without being a cluster?

If so, then we should integrate it ... as a seperated package into
the boot-floppies tree (and the ftp sites; /potato/main/disks-$arch/multiple)

Thanks,

     Hartmut