Re: PCMCIA Support problem? (Forward: [debian-users:19312] bug report of installer)

Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp> writes:

>   I found a bug in latest potato's installer.
>   (/potato/main/disks-i386/2.2.1-1999-10-22/)
>
>   If I did `Configure PCMCIA Support', extraction of bsae2_2.tgz will fail
>   at the stage of `Install Base System'. Error message as follows:
>
>     dmgr: Text file is busy.
>     There was a problem extracting the Base System from /target/base2_2.tgz

This was a bug with pcmcia-cs.  It was fixed and base was updated for
2.2.2 and better boot-floppies.

Let us know if there are still PCMCIA problems.  We're also
investigating a special PCMCIA "flavor" to better support for PCMCIA
CD-ROMs, floppies, network, etc.  Volunteers welcome.