Bad links in install methods document

In <URL:ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current/documentation/ch-install-methods.en.html> the links to everything has "documentation" in it. The files are in the parent directory, and thus should be removed.

Also drv1440.bin is mentioned. There is no such file in either the documentation or its parent directory. Is it possible that was replaced by root1440.bin?

I am planning on installing Debian on another machine. I followed the document the first time around. I love debian. Thanx!

Brian