Re: restart after the base install

Hello!

On 10 Dec 1999, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Which version of boot-floppies?  I just tried this out of CVS and it
> worked fine.
Ok, I tried it five days ago, and now you reply it :)) Oh, a question, I
compile hungarian CVS boot floppies about 3 days, so when I do it, it's
only 2 click to do an english version too. So If anybody can give me FTP
mirror, and we want CVS binary versions twice a week, I can do it.
> Michael's working out a more complete system which will select charset
> as well.  I've earmarked your patch in case Michael isn't able to pull
ok, If Michael has got a better version, it'll fine.

Risko Gergely