Re: what should I be looking for?

BTW, CC'ing the list so people know what we're looking for.

In message <E11v9A3-0001WB-00@kurtz.fake> you wrote:
>I've got debian-boot.  Now that I have the code, can we go into a
>little more detail what I should be doing?

Find dbootstrap sources in utilities/dbootstrap .

What we need is just a function to be used rather than system().
But it should probably use fork/exec.  Moreover, redir stdout
and stderr to syslog.  I've got the openlog in main.c already..

All utility functions such as these should be pulled out
into util.c (new file).