dbootstrap auto subarchitecture detection, m68k

I note from kernel-package changelog:

   * The contents of /proc/hardware changed somehow between 2.0.36 and
     2.2.10, making the subarchitecture determination break on m68k

[BTW -- subarchitecture is the debian-std term for this stuff, not
"platform".  Hence my status-quo attitude about this term...]

Should we be using this type of stuff in dbootstrap to auto-detect
m68k subarchitecture?  Wouldn't that be helpful, i.e., for picking
images installation off a disk or whatnot?