PCMCIA Support problem? (Forward: [debian-users:19312] bug report of installer)

This is bug report posted on debian-users@debian.or.jp, which discuss
in Japanese.  Here is a brief translation.

  To: debian-users@debian.or.jp
  Subject: [debian-users:19312] bug report of installer
  From: Masatoshi Tsuchiya <tsuchiya@pine.kuee.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
  Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:12:16 +0900

  I found a bug in latest potato's installer.
  (/potato/main/disks-i386/2.2.1-1999-10-22/)

  If I did `Configure PCMCIA Support', extraction of bsae2_2.tgz will fail
  at the stage of `Install Base System'. Error message as follows:

    dmgr: Text file is busy.
    There was a problem extracting the Base System from /target/base2_2.tgz

  At first, I tried install via NFS, always failed above error.
  Since I can read files on remove disk via NFS without any problem,
  after I copied base2_2.tgz to another local partition, then
  I can install successfully.

Best regards,
Fumitoshi UKAI