Re: Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies andersee

On Fri, Nov 26, 1999 at 10:26:50AM -0700, Erik Andersen wrote:

> > > I don't understand your concern. PReviously, you needed
> > > a special INCLUDE_DBOOTSTRAP=1 to induce dbootstrap to be
> > > a stand-alone executable. Now dbootstrap is _always_ a
> > > stand alone executable. How is that bad?
> >
> > If i start dbootstrap i get an 'Segmentation fault'; As it was with the old
> > dbootstrap, if not with INCLUDE_DBOOTSTRAP=1.
> >
> > So, to be sure: You all can go into utilities/dbootstrap and run 'dbootstrap'
> > and it works? With all menus, ... ?
> >

> Ok.  It segfaults.  The segfault is unrelated to INCLUDE_DBOOTSTRAP:
>
> Hmm. For some reason msg = _("foo") is leaving msg=NULL.  wierd.

I asked about this a while back when testing the "*_test:" rules in
dbootstrap.  It segfaults because it can't find the *.trm files on your
installation.  Somebody who understands this i18n stuff will hopefully
fix it. :)

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com