Bug#50748: boot-floppies: Documentation errors, Section 5.2, i386 version
1) slink reference in paragraph 3.
2) Rescue floppy images -- There is no longer a -tecra disk set; it's been
renamed to -safe.
3) Drivers floppy images -- Wrong count of drv14 image files (should be 3);
Wrong count of drv12 image files (should be 3)
4) Base floppy images -- Wrong count of base14 image files (should be 12);
Wrong count of base12 image files (should be 14)
5) Root image -- It appears that all i386 installs will require the
root.bin image to be present, not just the 1.2MB installs.
-- System Information
Debian Release: 2.1
Kernel Version: Linux ch208d 2.0.37 #1 Mon Jun 28 09:08:00 CDT 1999 i686 unknown