Re: Current CVS builds AND runs (sorta)

On Mon Nov 08, 1999 at 09:46:43PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> writes:
>
> > Eric, have you worked through direct CVS access?  You don't have ssh
> > thru your firewall?  Shall I make this patch myself?  (Or mporter, go
> > ahead).
>
> Ignoring this -- Erik Andersen is handling this.

What am I handling? ldconfig? I'm not doing anything with ldconfig at
the moment...

(though I have a perl script I wrote at work to recursivly find and
install the set of shared libraries needed by the set of executables
and shared libraries in a target image. Then you just manually cp in
libresolv, libnss_files, and libnss_dns (since they are not statically
resolved), cp ldconfig into the target image, run it, remove ldconfig,
and you have a working image... I could share my silly little ~30 lines
of perl if that seems useful...)

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/