Re: status (Re: New fixes and new bugs found.)

At 10:18 -0700 1999-11-07, Randolph Chung wrote:
  What about mice and keyboard? Is xconfigurator fixed for this?

If someone wants to look at Xconfigurator some more, maybe it will work, but
in terms of, say, mice configuration, all Xconfigurator does is look in
/etc/sysconfig/mouse to read out the configuration information stored there.
It doesn't do any detection.

That's what mouseconfig is for. I pondered packaging it once, but at the time I had no mice to test it with on my x86 boxes. It did port pretty easily though.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>