Latest round of busybox fixes...

Several bugs in busybox were reported over the night (some with patches
-- thanks!). I'll get all these bugs fixed and patches merged into CVS
by tonight.

 Bugs reported so far: more option parsing and stdin reading problems
 rm seems to follow links grep and sed seem not to properly use stdin
 dutmp_main is defined as static tar expects TRUE and FALSE to be
 defined as FALSE, TRUE tar option parsing problems.

Anyway thanks for being patient (nobody has flamed me yet... :) while I
get things firmed up.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/