Re: powerpc vs mainstream documentation

On Fri, Oct 15, 1999 at 07:13:37PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Matt Porter <porter@va.debian.org> writes:
> > Modified files:
> > 	powerpc-specials: install-prep.en.sgml
>
> > Massive updates to this "pre-release" install documentation.
>
> Hey hey!! Do you think you and I coudl work together to get this
> merged in the standard install manual?

Heh heh :)  I should have mentioned that I planned on working this stuff
into the manual.  It comes from a little README I did for the images I've
previously made for my personal website for PReP folks to use.  It's only
temporary.

Anyway, after I get the release together, I will take care of that.  Shall
I just check in the changes directly with powerpc delimiters or send
you the diffs?

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com