Re: Announcing the first release of potato boot-floppies

Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> writes:

> I don't think so.  I'm pretty sure the way we construct 'ByHand'
> entries hasn't changed in a *long* time.  It's the archive managers
> who make the subdirs and the 'current' symlink.

Yes.  I believe it would be ok to put the files in a directory off
incoming and build the changes file with the directory as well.  It's
byhand, so dinstall won't be installing it anyway, but it will still
check md5sums, etc.  Let me know if it doesn't work.

Guy