Re: Essential bloat [was: Debian on CDROM]

> Nobody in his right mind uses disks anymore. You eigther have a
> network to somewehre (internet or local net) or you store the stuff on
> a CD, zip or partition.

I use floppies for every installation I do.  And quite frequently
the system has some wacky NIC that requires a kernel recompile with
a patched driver before it will even talk to the net.

If nobody in his right mind uses disks anymore, why do we have 1.2M and
1.44M floppy images?