Re: New tasks status

On Sat, Oct 09, 1999 at 03:07:45AM +0200, Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> * "Matt" == Matt Porter <mmporter@home.com> wrote:
>
> Matt> On Fri, Oct 08, 1999 at 12:49:06PM +0200, Martin Bialasinski wrote:
>
> >> The reason is: I don't do sh.
> >> Therefore I want to create a new one in perl, using the same lib
> >> (Michael Dorman has created a deb; I have to make myself comfortable
> >> with it first).
>
> Matt> Do you mean using whiptail from perl?
>
> No, one level below - newt.

There's a libnewt-perl package by Anthony Fok stuck in Incoming since
Sept 6th. I'm not sure if that's the same package Michael created.
It probably should be recompiled using newt 0.50-4 (new packages uploaded to
Incoming from Erlangen a few minutes ago). That new version finally
has mouse support!

--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es