resc1440 and base for potato

Hello list people and developers;

I'm hoping to get my hands on a "base?_?.tgz" and resc1440.bin file for
potato.  Are there any I can try out?  I have a system that's only
purpose in life is to play with potato.  Its a good machine;

dual Pentium Pro 200, 2 UDMA EIDE drives, 256 Meg of FPM RAM, two
3C905-TX NIC's, 3C 56K modem, SB16

I can swipe the root partition at will and am willing to try untested
stuff.  I'd like to help in any way I can.  It would really stoke me to
be able to contribute to this project that has been so rewarding for me
as a user.

Right now I'm installing from a CD I made (making it bootable was a
little tricky) with resc1440.bin and base2_1.tgz from
unstable/main/disks-i386.  After the base install, I replace the kernel
with 2.2.12 SMP and modify the necessary files for network
communication.  Then I use "apt-get upgrade" to crank it up to potato.
I use dselect's apt method to complete the installation after setting
selections with "dpkg --set-selections <potato-selections."  I scripted
the whole thing and it installs in, geez, like 10 minutes from blank
disk to finish with only a few keystrokes.  Its extremely cool.  Of
course that's barring download time, but its only a one time deal since
the script copies the archives to and from the secondary disk.
Sometimes apt will grab an updated .deb, but no biggie because most of
the time they are small. If I can get my muffin hooks on a base?_?.tgz
file and resc1440.bin, then I can eliminate the "apt-get upgrade" part
and have the script dialed in for the freeze.

Thanks

P.S. apt-get on its own and in concert with dselect is so excellant, I
may never buy CD's again.  Awsome job guys!  Debian rocks!