Re: want to work

I agree with everything Marcel said, but I would also add that the
following seem to be most critical to me, that is, the most far off:

 - A little GUI to help with apt configuration.  Should try to
   autodetect "official" cd images.  Must work with apt team on this;
   I think it should be in the apt package...

 - A little GUI to help with the selection of task packages after
   installation

 - lilo configuration improvements -- should work closely with lilo
   maintainer -- deep knowledge lilo and boot management needed; see
   Debian boot-floppies bugs for ideas on what's wrong right now.