Re: Muilti-lingual boot procedure

On Sun, Sep 12, 1999 at 09:10:32PM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
[snip]

> Some weeks ago, NABETANI Hidenobu <nabetani@kern.phys.sci.osaka-u.ac.jp>
> posted a question on debian-devel@debian.or.jp (one of the lists provided
> by Debian JP project on which Japanese language is mainly used) about
>
>      Which is the better choice ? for support of various language in
>      installer of Debian  (installer messages, documents, ...)
>
>  a) provide the install CD which have the support for all required languages.
>
>  b) provide some install CDs, one for each required language support.

What about a multilingual boot cd, with unilingual boot floppies image?
I think it's more feasible than any of the two propositions above.

All IMHO.
Regards,

<Please, CC me seen I'm not in the boot-floppies mailing list>

Fabien Ninoles        Chevalier servant de la Dame Catherine des Rosiers
aka Corbeau aka le Veneur Gris               Debian GNU/Linux maintainer
E-mail:                                                    fab@tzone.org
WebPage:                                    http://www.tzone.org/~fabien
RSA PGP KEY [E3723845]: 1C C1 4F A6 EE E5 4D 99  4F 80 2D 2D 1F 85 C1 70