Re: master2files / potato

> > Modified files:
> > 	scripts/basedisks/master2files: README master
> >
> > Log message:
> > Update for the master-file for potato. Not fully ready, but i need a break
> > after 14 hours of work on this file.
>
> Woah woah woah.  I thought this was going away for potato.... Are you working
> with the person (uh, I forgot his name) who is working on this?

No, dunno about a person working on potato-boot-floppiey besides the powerpc people.
Why does no-one tell me such things ... i cannot be uptodate on all sides/topics.

I need working boot-floppies to generate working cd-images to do real testings.

Please, the person who will do this dependency stuff: checkin the stuff into
the boot-floppies cvs. Real quik.

 MfG,

    Hartmut

PS: Thanks Adam for this info.