Re: installation Profiles and Tasks

>> "Adam" == Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> wrote:

Adam> Now now Martin. Be diplomatic. I think the task/profile system
Adam> needs to change, but give kudos to Stephane for implementing it
Adam> when everyone else was just bitching.  His solution set first
Adam> standard; I'm sure you can improve it.

I am sorry, it was not meant as a critique on the work that was
done. I couldn't express myself like I wanted to. We needed something,
and Stephane created it. And after working with the files, I am really
impressed that this fragile setup works at all for such a long time
now. And I know how hard it sometimes it - Debian is good at planing
and discussion. Actually writing the code and persuing it is not done
with the same intensity.

Stephane, please accept my apologies on this.

Ciao,
	Martin