Russian patch #1

Hello!

I'd like to apply my patch to the boot-floppies repository.
But i'm only a translator, and i dont have rights to do
anything with potato boot-floppies branch.
This patch contains mapscrn program for busybox,
that reads screen map (not unicode map, but screen map)
from stdin. Without this utility future russian localization,
won't work.

Thanks.

Peter Novodvorsky                |      XFree86 Developer.
IPLabs Linux Team member.        |      Debian -- because
    petya@logic.ru               |      i want to be there today.

PS. I named this patch #1, because there will be #2 and
may be #3. :)