Re: Ideas

Chris Lawrence <quango@watervalley.net> writes:

   On Jun 27, Steve McIntyre wrote:
   > The second thing is a way to make the CD install more powerful. I know
   > that Ben (Collins? Gertzfield?) has done a lot of work on a framebuffer
   > install setup so we get a prettier/more luser-friendly installation.

   Actually, it was Ben Pfaff.  I meant to sit down and code some stuff
   for the m68k screen modes, but his site disappeared...

Not disappeared.  Just moved.  I announced it at the time but you must
not have seen the message.  New sites:
	ftp://cscw.msu.edu/blp
	ftp://linuxhacker.org/pub/ben
--
"doe not call up Any that you can not put downe."
--H. P. Lovecraft