Re: Caldera's GUI install

Yeah, I think that the background installing of packages is a great idea.
I think that there should still be a way to switch yourself back to
console, ctrl alt f* should still be active.

One thing that I thought was really great about the classic Debian
install, was the way you could jump around different steps at will.  This
made the boot disk a very effective rescue disk.

BTW: I am gathering the files on the knowledge base written in CLIPS for
the 'smart install' idea i posted a while ago.

-Matt