bug while downloading 'linux' with netscape.

Hi there,

    I just thought I'd inform you that the 'linux' file from the page:

http://www.debian.org/releases/2.1/i386/ch-install-methods.en.html

    does not download correctly with Netscape Navigator under Windows
98/NT.

    Even holding down the shift key, netscape thinks the 'linux' file
should be 'linux.html', and 2 extra bytes are added to the file which
results in the install.bat failing reporting that the file is not a
kernel image.

    I managed to fix this by getting someone who already has linux to
download the file for me and give me a copy on diskette... Everything
worked there-after.

Jon Harris.
jbharris@magma.ca