Re: Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies delaunay
In message <199905262049.WAA11099@jazz.pontchartrain.fr> you wrote:
>> Doesn't the newer makedev from proposed-updates fix this?
>Does not seem to be in 2.3.1-23 at least.
makedev (2.3.1-21) stable unstable; urgency=low
* make /dev/mouse a symlink to /dev/sunmouse on sparc, closes 35616
* have postinst create audio devices, closes 35646
* also create [alm] suffix versions for st* devices, closes 33041
* add support for hd[ijkl]... noticed while investigating bug 33798
* use the same owner/group/perms for nvram that we use for kmem, closes 34111
* add loop to the std device set, closes 34899
-- Bdale Garbee <email@example.com> Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:13:47 -0600
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>