Re: why one rescue & boot disk? (was Re: An 'ae' testimony)

Well, for as long as I've been using Debian(shortly after 1.3.1 came out), the
CD has been bootable, and useable as a rescue disk.  Sure, it's not completely
useful, but you can boot from it, get a shell, etc...for compatability with
older systems without the "boot from CD" in their BIOS, we need to continue
development of the floppy install method, but I agree that the CD boot could
give more features than the floppies.

							Dave Bristel