Re: Continuing with boot-floppies?

Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:
>
> > Adam and myself were wading through some of the bug reports, closing
> > some, handling some, retitling some more etc.
>
> Are you sure all the bugs you closed are actually resolved?  For
> instance, 31329 should perhaps not have been closed but perhaps
> refiled against lilo (we can't take responsibility for all the damn
> boot-loaders, you know).

Reassign it if you feel that is needed.

Since it was already reassigned from `mbr' to `boot-floppies' and
our boot floppies are doing a good job this is no bug.

Anyway, why do you want to reassign it to `lilo'?  Lilo still installs
itself in the MBR if you ask it.  I don't see a bug?  But please
reopen and reassign if you consider that proper.

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.