Continuing with boot-floppies?

Ok folks, if you to to http://bugs.debian.org/boot-floppies you
will see a horrible pile of open bugs against boot-floppies.

Contrary to dpkg boot-floppies seem to have an active maintainer
and an active group of contributors.

However we have to coordinate ourselves to get all issues into
potato that need to be addressed.

Adam and myself were wading through some of the bug reports, closing
some, handling some, retitling some more etc.

There are a lot of issues that needs to be addressed for
potato.  Additionally there is the todo file within the distribution.

I don't believe that Enrique wants to do all the work, so we
need some people who are working on particular targets and present
changes etc.

How shall we continue?

First step, of course, is to incorporate Enrique's pointerize which
nobody knows yet.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi