Re: [sparc] new bootdisks coming soon

At 00:43 -0400 1999-05-07, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
That would be great. I have the tecra patches that Herbert uses, but
not the kernel .config file.  Would you be able to get that to me?
Then I could upload both patch packages and kernel-image packages
officially.

I'll probably just try to find another maintainer for them right away,
since I don't use or require tecra patches.

Incidentally, in potato, we won't need the tecra kernel; Linux 2.2.x has the equivalent of the tecra patches if I'm not mistaken.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>