Re: bogl

Robin Burgener <robinb@corel.ca> writes:

   If this is what I think it is, I need it.  I was going to write my own
   simple graphics lib until I saw this.

   So my questions are...
   Who is working on this?

Me and David Huggins-Daines <dhd@debian.org>, mostly.

   Do you need any help (i386)?

Not so much on i386 as on other archs.

   Where can I download it from?

ftp://pfaffben.user.msu.edu/misc/bogl-19990419.tar.gz has an up to
date snapshot from the CVS, as well as some older snapshots.

Alan Cox has some patches against BOGL to add clipping support.

You might also want to look into the oFBis library at
	ftp://ftp.nocrew.org/pub/osis/ofbis
It has some of the same features as BOGL, but with a different design
philosophy.  It doesn't have a window library, though, unless it's
changed since I last looked.
--
"MONO - Monochrome Emulation
 This field is used to store your favorite bit."