Re: NT ?

Jean Marais <jeanm@iscorvdb.co.za> writes:

   I would like comments on this. I've downloaded Debian and was all
   impressed but I need this to be proven wrong. Please forward if someone
   else you know has the answer. Thanks.

First of all, you are asking the wrong mailing list.  debian-boot is
about creating installation disks.  Controversial Linux vs. NT test
results are considerably off-topic.

Second, this has been covered in detail at
	http://www.lwn.net/1999/features/MindCraft1.0.phtml
--
"MONO - Monochrome Emulation
 This field is used to store your favorite bit."