Re: busybox

bruce> From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com>
>> If you used the 2.1.9 sources from the archive, that's pretty out
>> of date.  I can arrange to get you CVS access if you like.

bruce> Pleas extract the busybox directory from CVS for me and send it
bruce> to me.  I'll diff it against what I have.

I see that Ben Pfaff has emailed you a URL for this.

Looking at the CVS logs, things don't seem to active in there, so I'd
be suprised if there were a *lot* of changes since the older version
you had.  I patched a buffer overflow condition -- I suspect there are
others.

In short, I think busybox really *could* use more active
maintenance...!

BTW, one thing that's gonna bit us hard is how much bloat^H^H^H^H^H
uh, extra size glibc 2.1 has.  I wonder if we want to try to work out
glibc 2.1 lite?