Re: Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies pfaffben

>    Don't know it exactly, but possible this starts _before_ dbootstrap/* which makes the
>    translation from *.po to lang.h ?
>
> Okay, good point.  Did the change to utilities/Makefile fix this?

That fixes it!!!! Thnx!

>    > Wouldn't that be a bug in the kernel headers, not in my program?  I
>    > don't have that problem on i386.
>
>    Ehmmm, yes, but it should be memory-mapped. Could you talk with Geert for this?
>
> Could you explain the problem to me in more detail before I talk to
> him?  Right now I don't understand what the problem is so I don't know
> what to ask him.

Geert is the fb guy as also one powerpc guru. He knows this problem. It is not the
first time, that this error ocurres. He is the best man for this problem in relation
between fb and powerpc, and he can checkin necessary diffs to vger and/or to linus.

Paste this and the (your) function, that this error produces (the bogl_vga16_pixel()):

../bogl/libbogl.a(bogl-vga16.o): In function `bogl_vga16_pixel':
/usr/include/asm/io.h:206: undefined reference to `isa_io_base'

Thanks,

   Hartmut