Re: Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies pfaffben

Hartmut Koptein <koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de> writes:

   > It doesn't do that here.  Do you have idea why it's doing it for you?

   Don't know it exactly, but possible this starts _before_ dbootstrap/* which makes the
   translation from *.po to lang.h ?

Okay, good point.  Did the change to utilities/Makefile fix this?

   > Wouldn't that be a bug in the kernel headers, not in my program?  I
   > don't have that problem on i386.

   Ehmmm, yes, but it should be memory-mapped. Could you talk with Geert for this?

Could you explain the problem to me in more detail before I talk to
him?  Right now I don't understand what the problem is so I don't know
what to ask him.
--
"MONO - Monochrome Emulation
 This field is used to store your favorite bit."