uploading Croatian boot-floppies -- HOW?

Matej> OK, I ran `make root.bin resc1200.bin resc1440.bin docs' and
Matej> uploaded the result to <ftp://meta.mioc.hr/pub/META/Debian/>.
Matej> Did I miss something?

Well, I haven't run the stuff, but based on what you've said here, it
does look good.

Matej> BTW, Croatian uses a different date format than English, so I
Matej> added generic support for that in documentation/Makefile.

Ok.  Excellent.

So....

How should we go about releasing language specific boot-floppies?

We could have a dists/slink/disks-$(ARCH)/2.1.XX { EN }
           and  dists/slink/disks-$(ARCH)/hr-addon-2.1.XX
                                    { Croatian addons }

Or should, say, Croatian be a complete set?