dbootstrap

I'm trying to build dbootstrap, but I can't find 'trim-mo'.....

-----
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/operators/turbo/src/DEBIAN/boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap/po'
msgfmt -v -o C.mo C.po
388 translated messages.
trim-mo C.mo > C.trm
/bin/sh: trim-mo: command not found
make[1]: *** [C.trm] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/operators/turbo/src/DEBIAN/boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap/po'
make: *** [build-mo] Error 2

--
    We are GNU.  You will be GPL'ed.  Resistance is futile.
 / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \  Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>

Noriega Ft. Meade explosion KGB assassination BATF smuggle Cocaine
fissionable NORAD munitions counter-intelligence Treasury Semtex
Albanian