Delaying CVS check-in for graphical stuff

I'm going to wait & see on checking graphical stuff into the
boot-floppies CVS.  I want to see dbootstrap rename finished and the
move to cvs.debian.org finished before I do any more.  Also I'd like
to finish & polish up the mouse support first.  It's possible that all
this could happen by mid-week, but more realistically next Friday or
Saturday.

I wouldn't normally both to announce a delay, but I've had several
people ask me when the graphical boot floppies would be ready.

Ben