----- Forwarded message from Ward Deng <wdeng@KachinaTech.COM> -----

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 05:38:50 -0700 (MST)
From: Ward Deng <wdeng@KachinaTech.COM>

Hi, folks,

[.. snip snip ..]

BTW, the installation (from TFTP/NFS server) did not bother me too much.
Actually it was very smooth. There were only glitches I'd like to mention:
- gpmconfig got stuck when sunmouse is not recognized
- /dev/fb0 still has wrong permission which prevents regular user start Xwin

I also hope dselect check diskspace availability before continue after
Select. Also this release still requires floppies (resc/drv). It could be
my problem since I did not find a way to get around it. There was no choice
of NFS install of Base system.

Please let me know if we need install other packages or you need sudo
privilege.

--ward

----- End forwarded message -----

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl