Re: non-i386 arch mice?

Hartmut Koptein <koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de> writes:

   You will 'dump' /dev/fb0 and look at the output??  cat /dev/fb0 > <file> is
   the easy part; for displaing Gimp can do this, what i've heard!?

Oh really?  I'll take a look.

   When will you check in bogl to the boot-floppies cvs?

Hopefully tonight.  Depends on how the mouse-detection code goes.

   Oh, it shouldn't make a difference between any framebuffers on any arch, if
   you use the kernel header files for this.

   BTW: Geert Uytterhoeven <Geert.Uytterhoeven@cs.kuleuven.ac.be>  will help, if
   you have any questions for framebuffers (say him a hallo from me :-)

Right, I'm subscribed to the linux-fbdev list actually, I ask
questions there occasionally.  Thanks.
--
"To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
 feature-poor toys." --Scott Adams