Re: Documentation issues in disks-2.1.8.1

On Fri, Mar 05, 1999 at 12:22:17AM +0100, Eric Delaunay wrote:
> BTW, Adam, are you planning to upload new documentation for bootdisks of each
> arch ?
> I don't want to (and don't have time to) upload a new full set of bootdisks
> for sparc, so is there a way to just replace the doc under ...disks-sparc/current ?

Comment out the unneeded stuff (anything but documentation) in the top
level Makefile, run dpkg-buildpackage, upload the files, and ask one
of our ftpmasters to move them to the proper place. It's been done that
way before (for 2.0 i386, IIRC).

--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es